We value our ongoing partnerships across the greater Chicagoland area and strive to keep our partners as ahead in their training as possible. To this end, we provide a wide range of training videos to help the local HVAC contractors informed with the newest technologies and methods.
Our videos cover a wide range of topics, including thermostat designs, wireless zoning, refrigerant scales, ventilation, and compressor saving.
Ruud's New Platform Condensing Unit
Ruud 90%+ Gas Furnace
- Horizontal Right with Right Vent
- Downflow Conversion with Zero Clearance
- Downflow Conversion with Right Vent
- Horizontal Right Conversion with Vertical Vent
- Typical Upflow Setup
- The New Ruud 90%+ Gas Furnace Product Line
- Conversion Left With Vent
- Horizontal Left with Right Venting
- Conversion to Horizontal Left with Left Vent
- Conversion Intro
What Is Geofencing?
How Does it Work?
Did you know you can start to adjust to your perfect temperature before you arrive home? To do this there is a feature called geofencing. Geofencing allows you to create an invisible fence around your home to track when you're coming and going.
- Caleffi Dirtmag Dirt Separators
- Caleffi Mixcal Mixing Valves
- Caleffi Autofill Valve
- Caleffi Zone One Zone Valve
- Caleffi Discal Air Separators
- Caleffi Hydrocal Separator
- Zoneline PTAC Help
View Training Classes
- V1: The Theory of Infrared Heat
- V2: The Types of Infrared Heaters
- V3: General Infrared Heater Design Principles
- V4: Infrared Heater Safety and Installation, Operation and Maintenance Practices